Send SMS Online Instantly
SMS Solution Australia’s robust SMS marketing platform includes a new dimension. Using SMS Solution Australia’s constantly evolving software, we will take your SMS marketing efforts to the next level. You’ll grow users, send messages, and keep track of your performance reports all with an advance easy to use interface. Our permission-based online SMS software helps you plan and send texts with minimum effort.
All this on an easy-to-use, affordable, and reliable software that magnifies your reach and delivers high quality and widely targeted campaigns to customers in minimum time.
SMS Solution Australia has a team of leading industry professionals in the industry, who will assist you at every phase of campaign integration.
Features of our SMS Platform:
• Web SMS: Use our best-in-class web interface to start sending texts in no time. No downloads and an easy-to-access web interface.
• Bulk SMS: For the times when you’re running a SMS campaign comprising thousands of messages our Bulk SMS service will take care of everything.
• Email to SMS: Send texts directly via email to one or many persons, no need of a software or technical assistance.
• Auto Replies: Request pre-defined replies from customer and respond accordingly.
• An easy-to-use platform—SMS Solutions Australia features an intuitive UI. So that you don’t have a hard time to use our iconic platform, no manuals or training required.
• You can access our services from a variety of devices. From not only a PC or a MAC, our SMS gateway is accessible from most mobile devices including tablets and smartphone.
• Video Tutorials—For starters, we have a bunch of tutorial videos demonstrating how to interact with our services. These videos will guide you from setting up for the first use to getting accustomed with our services.
Benefits of using our services:
• Plans to suit your needs
• Extreme functionality
• Lowest possible cost plans
• No contract
• No minimum terms
Not to mention
Having an excellent, leading software and an easy-to-use system is only a part, a minor part of the story. What really matters, above all, is to build a solid understanding of what the customers want, understand their requirements and, to deliver it as a solution is our modus-operandi.